(MBA) Master of Business Administration
- University of Nevada Reno. September 2005 – May 2007.
(B.S.) Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- University of Nevada Reno. September 1996 – May 2000. Majored in Marketing
Digital marketing management company with a 2000+ network of car dealerships.
Software Product Analyst (January 2014 – Present)
Quality Assurance Analyst (August 2011 – December 2013)
- Product Analyst – Defined strategies for change of the companies product through various Agile development cycles. Created technical documentation communicating requirements from stakeholders with developers. Defined actionable road maps aimed at increasing the value of the product the company sells.
- Quality Assurance – Performed testing functions in a rapid application development environment including system regression, performance, and user interface testing. Performed testing of all application, code and infrastructure changes according to project and test plans. Worked with project managers and developers in identifying opportunities for improvement.
Norm Baker Motor Company
Luxury car dealership with nationwide sales of exotic cars through the internet.
Internet Marketing Manager (August 2008 - June 2011)
- Internet Marketing – Established site metrics and implemented strategies for growth. Managed multiple web sites for car sales. Managed an online presence through email blasts, PPC campaigns, eBay store auctions as well as viral marketing.
- Graphic Design - Promotion of products and brand through graphic representation. Created concise graphic messages both print and digital.
Independent insurance agency in Las Vegas specializing in commercial insurance.
General Manager/Agent - (August 2007 to June 2008)
- Business Development – Aided in the development of the agency.
- Financial Management - Developed budgets and implemented processes for profitability.
- Accounting Management - Responsible for accounts receivables/payables in agency.
- Sales Support – Was a licensed insurance agent in Nevada and worked in roles in sales
Eternal Sports, dba Formula Fun Inc. -
Eternal is a direct mail, retail and online distributor of action sports equipment and lifestyle
products in Sparks, NV.
Internet Marketing Manager - (2001 - August 2007)
Tele-sales/Retail Manager - (1998 - 2001)
- Website Development and Maintenance – Created and managed multiple sites on deadlines with absolute attention to quality and usability.
- Develop/Manage Inventory Database – Managed the CRM software for inventory, accounting and organizational purposes.
- Internet Marketing – Implemented strategies for growth through various campaigns.
- Graphic Design- Promotion of products and brand through graphic representation
- Purchasing/Merchandising– Managed purchasing from suppliers of hard and soft skateboard goods. Attended Trade shows and managed retail store operations.
- Vendor Relations/Co-Op Marketing - Sought out opportunities with vendors for campaigns of mutual benefit.